SMH360 Series Spool Guns are designed to feed wires which are difficult to feed through the standard MIG gun. These Guns can be used for stainless steel, flux-cored, and thin solid wires however they are most commonly used for aluminum and brazing wires measuring 0.03, 0.035, and 0.040 in. If you are going to use a MIG gun longer than 15 feet with solid wire or flux-cored measuring 0.023 or 0.030 in., Spool Gun is the best option.
SMH360 is a 300 A lightweight, well-balanced, dual groove drive roll, easy to set up, designed for easy and reliable aluminum wire feeding with a variety of CV power sources and engine-driven welders. The design of this spool gun reduces the maintenance and production time by allowing easy access to the drive rollers and performing routine maintenance without disassembling the gun.
- Cost-effective solution for precise control of MIG welding with hard and soft wires.
- Excellent and reliable for running one-pound aluminum spool MIG welding wire or two-pound mild steel and stainless-steel spool.
- Furthermore, silicon bronze MIG welding wire can be used as well.
- Easy nozzle adjustment.
- Ability to check remaining wire at a glance by a clear wire spool cover.
- A unique wire break keeps the spool under constant tension to prevent the overrun of the wire.
- Excellent wire retainer to keep the wire from de-reeling in operation.
- Impact-resistant handle that encased a durable motor.
- Possibility of using threaded or slip-on gas nozzles.
- Clear flip top wire spool cover allows you to check the remaining wire immediately.
- Ideal for medium and Heavy-duty industries because of a powerful 24V motor.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P) with pulsing power source
- Flux Cored Wire
- Aerospace Hardware
- Trucks Trailers and Railcars
- Travel and Cargo Trailers.
- Recreational Vehicles.
- Boat/Yacht Building
- Automotive/Motorcycle Frames
- Sports products – Scooters/Bicycles
- Ladders and frames
- Ship Decks
- Sign Manufacturers
- General Repair and Maintenance
|Welding Output:||300A CO2 270A Mixed Gas at 60% Duty Cycle|
|Recommended Wire Diameter:||For Aluminum wire:||0.030″ to 0.045″ (0.8 to 1.2 mm)|
|For Brazing wire:||0.030” to 0.040” (0.8 to 1.0 mm)|
|For Flux Cored wire:||0.030” to 0.045” (0.8 to 1.2 mm)|
|For Solid wire:||0.030” to 0.040” (0.8 to 1.0 mm)|
|Recommended Gas Flow:||For 1/2″ (12.8 mm) nozzle bore||22-27 CHF (11-13 l/min)|
|For 5/8″ (16.0 mm) nozzle bore||30-35 CHF (14-17 l/min)|
|For 3/4″ (19.0 mm) nozzle bore||30-40 CHF (14-19 l/min)|
|Motor Voltage:||24 Volt DC|
|Head and Nozzle style:||Binzel® Style|
|Maximum Spool Size (Al, FCAW or Solid wire):||4″ /102 mm|
|Central Connector type:||Euro connector/ Lincoln® connector/ TWECO® connector/ Miller® Connector|
|Copper Cable Length:||20 ft. (6 meter).|
|Weight (Gun Only):||2.71 Lb /1.23 Kg|